Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

jang geun suk

haha.. this is just so cute. :-D


Yeah, Jang Geu Suk again.
And Jang Geun Suk still.

I'm enjoying my fan girl moments..

Once his 'You're Beautiful' koreanovela will be shown on tv, I know I'm not just one of the hundreds but will become one of the millions in the Philippines who'll be loving him.. :-) 


Yup, there's his leading lady in 'You're Beautiful'. I tell you, they've got chemistry!! XD I simply love their love team.
You'll like Jang Geun Suk's character: the mean, ungrateful, insensitive lead vocalist of a band named AN Jell.
And witness how his adobe heart transforms to a cotton-like one.. haha. Thanks to Go Minam.
So wait for 'You're Beautiful' on tv. It will surely rock your world. Or am  I the only one? 
Well anyways, I don't know about you but for me, 'You're Beautiful' is the best Koreanovela so far.

Here, last picture for this post:
haha.. bear with me guys..

Comments