Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Mama

Whenever I've got problems, I think of you.
Whenever I've got good news, I want you to be the first one to know.
You are the most important person in my life.
You have done so many great things for me and everything that I would do wouldn't be enough to compensate them all.
You're always there for me: when I got sick, when I cried for my academics, when I joined contests, when I complained about friends, when I cannot do things on my own.
Even though that we're miles away from each other now, I know I am never been away in your heart.
Even if people may turn their backs from me, I know that I will still have you.
Because you love me without conditions.
Thank you Mama, you're my number one.
So please take care of yourself because I can't imagine my life without you.

I love you MA, you're the best.
And thank God, I have you from the start.

Comments