Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Harry Potter 7 Part 1

We are down to the second to the last movie of Harry Potter. The last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has been divided into two movies because one movie isn't enough to include every exciting and important happenings stated on the book. I read the seventh book early last year so I kinda forget many details about it. But it's a good thing, because when I watched the movie I was like a person who didn't know what will happen next. I did not remember that Dobby would be killed by that ever-wicked Bellatrix!! It was surprising on my part when the knife stabbed Dobby to death. Poor Dobby, I love that elf, he should have survived. :(( If you would like to know my favorite scene, it is where when Dobby helped Harry Potter and the rest of the captives. I super like it when Bellatrix told him, "You dirty little monkey! How dare you take a witch's ladies omega watches wand, how dare you defy your masters?!" And with dignity he replied, "Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." Dobby is in no doubt the hero in this movie!


Dobby


I guess the movie did not disappoint the fans of the book. As for my observations, it is on a par with the novel. :))

Comments