Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Why Can't It be Ivan and Fretzie?

Six months have gone by when the show PBB Teen Clash of 2010 had ended and I'm still a fan, a follower, a believer of Fretzie Bercede and Ivan Dorschner as a team. I thought things would come out the way Vanzie's fans want it to be, but things utterly change, not on our favor. :( I was happy by the month of August when I found out that ABS will be airing a youth-oriented show 'Good Vibes', where Fretzie and Ivan will be paired. But until now the show hasn't yet broadcasted and I read from a fan page that Fretzie has already been replaced by Shey Bustamante. What the!! It's not that I don't like Shey but hey, why would you want Fretzie to exit that show? Just cancel the show, you know, since Fretzie isn't there, I really wouldn't mind. Another disappointing thing is the "ShoutOut" variety show. Disappointing? Oh, I'm underestimating, it's also irritating. No way, Fretzie has been paired with Bret! Then Ivan with Tricia! I actually liked Bret at first but he is too expressive and touchy.. Yuck, I hate super touchy people. So I ended up repelling the notion of them as a loveteam.. Ivan is still the best for Fretzie, not Bret or Patrick. I said it here that I don't like Tricia so pairing her with Ivan is a big NO! I couldn't comprehend why ABS doesn't listen to the majority. We are the majority, Vanzie is the majority and they're the pair that we should be seeing on tv.

Oh, I'm ranting.haha. I just have to watch this video again to get 'kilig' because I think the network won't be granting my li'l wish this christmas.haha. They make me smile. Sad, ABS is playing blind.

Comments