Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

3 Idiots

I watched a very remarkable movie last month and though it's already late for me to share about it, I still have to because it is absolutely amazing. 3 Idiots is a 2009 Bollywood (Indian) comedy movie. According to reports, it has become the highest-grossing Bollywood film in India and is also the highest grossing Indian film ever! I first heard this movie last year from my sister who urged me to watch it because according to her, it's really good and she's sure enough that I would love it. I wanted to but I didn't have a copy and I didn't know how to get one. Then came one afternoon, roommate Jessica was watching something obviously hilarious for she laughed, God, many times. While I just slept, I must be tired that time because I was able to slumber despite the noise. Later that day she told me that she has just watched a very nice film, and your guess is right, it's 3 Idiots. Without any further thoughts I asked a copy of it and that night I watched it. After 2 hours and 45 minutes, I was high. The movie moved me.

The title is kinda misleading. When I first heard it, I thought it's an idiotic film full of stupid stuff. But the 3 idiots being referred by the title are 3 mechanical engineering students studying at the most prestigious engineering school in India, so we can say that they are 3 of the brilliant minds in their country. They are called idiots by their professors because they do not conform to the rules and customs. It is not something a viewer will despise but seeing them breaking the rules is something we appreciate for they stand up courageously for what they know that is right even if they look stupid to other people.

They are not idiot, they are just crazy..
 One thing that makes this film apart is it encapsulates everything. It talks about learning not just within the walls of a classroom, doing seriously in your acads but still having fun in life, pursuing what you want and let your family understands it, friendship that would last a lifetime, love that waits, treasuring your family and hell lot more. If you are a student and a science enthusiast, I think you will appreciate more.

This movie is definitely one of the best movies on my list. If 999 out of 1000 people like it then maybe you will also do. :)) I hope you can watch it..

Comments