Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

If you could only listen to one song for the next month, which would it be?

And I know that it's wrong to want something
so false and so fake
it's not that I want to fix you
I just want to get my way

Cause you're the one that I put on a pedestal
the one who keeps coming back to me
the one that I gave my whole heart to
the one who makes me believe

I encountered that question from my friend's formspring account and I responded to it since I've been listening passionately to one song lately. No More Wishing by Hayley Taylor is just legen, wait for it, dary song for me. I'm in love with it.


By the way, I heard the song from How I Met Your Mother Season 4. It was the background music when Barney (the awesome! guy) and Robin had an awkward, funny conversation. After watching that episode, I wrote down the lyrics and searched it on google. :) It is just amusing that alot of people only know the song because of that show. The person (do we call them musical director?) who picks the songs in HIMYM has the same taste of music as mine. I love 90% of the songs they were playing. Isn't it amazing? :) I should track down all of them next time (<----a procrastinator's statement.haha).

Another by the way, How I Met Your Mother is such an excellent comedy tv show . I have just finished season 4 and I'm excited for season 5. :)

Marshall, Lily, Barney, Robin and Ted.. I am fascinated by the strong tie of their friendship in spite of their eccentricities.

Comments