Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

I would establish my own tv station!


If I were a billionaire, I may have already put up a TV station here. The rivalry wouldn't be between GMA and ABS-CBN anymore, but my station versus the no. 1 network (for me), ABS-CBN. It is just frustrating that the celebrities I don't like seeing on tv are the ones who get many projects. And those actors/actresses who are my fave are the ones who don't get major roles. So I was like, "GAAHHH! If I were a billionaire, I have already created my own tv station wherein I have the power to choose celebrities I want in a role!"

I would really be biased. As the president, I have the final say of who would be included in the cast. Producers, directors and others could give suggestions but they can't force me to include an actress that I don't like, e.g. Cristine Reyes. If they would insist, I will fire them and I would tell them to establish their own tv station instead so that they can cast Cristine Reyes in every teleseryes they would make.hahaha! Even if I am against everybody else's opinion and they would bug me to get Cristine Reyes for the role, I will not budge. I'd say, "No way! Get Sam Pinto instead! Take it or leave it!" (Naks! Terror!) I won't ask for any statistics to know if this celebrity is liked by the viewers. As long as I like him/her, I would make him/her the protagonist.

And also, my network would have lots of game shows. Game shows which are similar to Game Ka Na Ba, 1 vs. 100 and Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. When Game Ka Na Ba was terminated, it made me sad. I dreamt of joining that show but it ended before I try. Those kind of shows shouldn't be eliminated because they provided us entertainment while learning new information. It was in Game Ka Na Ba that I first encountered the term deja vu. It was also from that show that I had known that it is the element sulfur that makes durian have that strong odor. And also, capsaicin is the substance that makes a chili spicy. I didn't hear that from my science in highschool or even in college. If not for GKNB, I would never know about stuff like that. See? Those kind of shows are avenues for learning. I remember, GKNB was being replaced by Showtime. I know that the latter gives a lot of entertainment but I would still prefer GKNB. Yes, Vice Ganda humors me but STILL I would choose GKNB. They didn't know that every noon at home, I was always looking forward on watching it. It then ended and I was like, “NOOO!!!”

Yes, I would really be going to have my own tv station.
Would you watch then? hahaha..

But seriously, if I were a billionaire in dollar sense, I don't think I'd do that. I think it's a waste of money! It's a selfish, childish act. If I don't like what I'm seeing on tv then I would just shut it down and hope that the show would be a flop so that it would stop airing.(eww! evil much) There are much more relevant things to do with a money rather than putting up a tv station(hehe). I would just maybe donate to UP because Pres. Aquino is planning to cut the UP's budget for next year! It's really annoying! We expect that they would increase it but turns out that they're eyeing to cut the budget! I hear some reasons that our university could actually sustain itself even just a little help from the government. Well obviously, it's not. Because if it's really true, we wouldn't be reacting like this. I get one of their points, to give importance, give more concentration to basic education.. But that doesn't mean that you should sacrifice tertiary education for that.. Err, that's all. I hate talking about politics.

If I were a billionaire, no, I won't put up a tv station.  

Comments