Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Mikaela Lagdameo stunned me


I was at Bonifacio High Street in Taguig yesterday to attend an event together with 2 friends. As we were walking to go to the venue, we met a very pretty woman in her fashionable clothes and high heels. She was with two cute kids whom I assumed were her children. I stared at her because she's really pretty and looking at her goddess-like face, I most admire its shape. When they were already a bit far from us, I told Rona and Ate Grace something like she's so hot/pretty/stunning for a mother. Rona then said that she's Mikaela Lagdameo, a model. When she uttered the name, it rang a bell to me.. I thought of Bianca Gonzales' blog because I thought I did encounter the name there. So just a little bit earlier I went to Miss Bianca's blog and found her post about Miss Mikaela:

posted 04 January 2011 at http://www.iamsuperbianca.com/2011_01_01_archive.html entitled, People of My Year 2010

Rona also told me that she was once a commercial model of Pond's (actually, she has many more tv commercials).. So I looked for it on YouTube and found it!

I remember the commercial but I didn't know that it was Miss Mikaela.

Also, I read an article about her. She is amazing, really. Not just because she has been blessed with that external beauty but also because of the things she did and does. Her existence makes me remind again that life is really unfair. ( No, don't misinterpret me, I'm not bitter. ) The distribution of beauty and not so beautiful features are not well divided to human beings. One can have them all while others barely get one or two. Mika Lagdameo is one of the few who almost got all the good stuff. 

Since there's an expression that had been uttered many times yesterday, I wanna use it now to Miss Mikaela, "You already! :))". 

*You already came from the verbatimly translated famous Tagalog expression, Ikaw na!

Comments