Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content
Merry Christmas everyone (atheist, polytheist, agnostic, religious, non-religious, Christian, non-Christian)! It's a time to be jolly, to be thankful for the things that you've got and to party hard. Partying though doesn't apply to me because my system doesn't see it appealing. 
One thing that I did earlier for the very first time was to drink a Tanduay Ice. I didn't decline my cousin's offer. It tasted like a soda but I can still taste the alcohol. So yeah, in general, I don't like it. 
December 22, I went to Quiapo to buy a brand new Sony Cybershot Camera. I decided to buy there after learning that shops located in that place offer cheaper  prices of cameras compared in malls. Few weeks ago, I emailed Henry's Camera & Photo Supply to inquire for the price of Sony W510. They have it for only P5,500 with 3-year product warranty! Do you know how much it costs in malls? It is around P6,800. Actually, I also found cheaper price of the said model in sulit.com. They offer it around P4,500. But they only have 1-year service (not product) warranty. Plus, 4GB SD card and camera case are not yet included. So I decided to buy at Henry's Camera. 

I was so relieved that I was being accompanied by my Kuya Rod and his daughter. Not only I was saved from getting lost because I'm such a loser when it comes to directions but more importantly, I felt safe from any crime (holdup)--we're talking about Quiapo here. I really thought that I'd go there alone. And it brought paranoia in me, imagining a situation that a creepy guy would come near me and show his gun, asking me to give to him my newly-bought camera. That would be such a miserable experience. 

By the way, I am also grateful for those blogs that suggested me to buy in Quiapo. Their entries were so helpful. I learned that there is such a camera haven in that place because of their posts. :D

The pictures in this entry were all taken by my new acquisition. :D 



Comments