Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Happy New Year amazing people! :D

I hope your 2011 had been meaningful, exciting and rich with unforgettable experiences and life-changing lessons.

Another year has come and I am filled with different emotions. I am excited to do things that I have never done before. I am also apprehensive for the goals I made that I might not be able  to reach this year. Yeah, future excites and scares me.

Now that the short vacation is over, I'm already back in the battlefield. Yes, I'm back in UP. Classes will start tomorrow whether I'm enthusiastic or not to face my professors. Gosh, why this makes me sad? Well, because I'm going to see stress invading my body again. Then there's also this procrastination that I'll be fighting more often. Indeed, it is a battlefield.

my camp
This soldier right here is up for a good fight, the bravest she could ever offer so far.

HWAITING!!

Comments