Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to the Most Important Woman of my Life

She makes it easier when life gets hard.

With all sincerity, I really couldn't imagine living this life without my mother. I'd rather die first than being left by her.

She never gets tired of believing in me.

I always receive from her unconditional and pure love.

I've seen her a thousand times sacrificing for us, her children.

I know what she has been through in this life and I am so proud of how much a strong woman she is.

She is simply the greatest blessing I ever had.


*high school graduation pix* 
Mama was happy and proud, her lazy daughter made it as a class salutatorian. 

Happy Birthday Ma! :D I LOVE you with all my heart. I pray that we'd be together in this life as longest as possible. I also pray for your happiness, HAPPINESS and more HAPPPIIINESS! :))

Comments