Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Love Rain

One, two, three..
In just three seconds, I fell in love.
I didn't intend to start to watch any series this month. My academics is just so demanding that I can't risk to try something that I could possibly find so addicting. Yet this friend, without really much effort, convinced me to watch Love Rain of Jang Geun Suk and Yoona of SNSD. She had already seen the two episodes, which for the mean time are the only available episodes, and she kept on saying that the drama is wonderful.

I didn't drag myself to view it because I am a fan of Jang Geun Suk as an actor. I find the pair really & absolutely perfect (what a description!) for each other. Talk about pretty boy and pretty girl. The story is much like my most favorite romantic movie, The Classic. It's because the drama is about a couple who love each other (the time is 1970s) but didn't destined to be together. Then comes the present, where they both have their own children. And those children would fall in love with each other. It's really like The Classic. But no worries, I am not complaining.

I got kilig many times as I watched it. It felt like I was the one who fell in love. I realize just now that one of my silly reasons why I am content of being single is that romantic series like this can already make me feel crazily in love. hihihi.

I hope that the flow of the story would be consistently interesting so that I won't have to stop watching it in the middle part just like what I did to the disappointing kdrama of Jang Geun Duk himself, Mary Stayed Out All Night.

Comments