Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Nescafe Mocha

There was a time that I promised myself to never drink coffee again! But promises are mere words bound to be broken by our actions. I made that promise because I didn't want to experience extreme palpitation again and it sucked a lot of not being able to sleep because of caffeine intake. Also, I don't like coffee. Coffee is bitter. Any bitter drink or food for me does not taste great. So I am this kind of person that if ever you bring me to Starbucks would be broken hearted because I'd be spending an expensive drink that isn't worth the price. Yes, your heart could bleed if your precious money would be spent for something you don't like in the first place.

But this Nescafe Mocha is an exception! The taste is great. It feels like coffee but I don't taste any bitterness in it. I could even say that it's sweet. I could bear the palpitation just to drink this one. After my class earlier, I went back to my dorm and suddenly craved for it. Then there I went to the kiosk and spent P35.hehehe. 

I wouldn't be surprised that one day I'll be a fan of coffee. Actually, I think I'm going there. My definition of good taste could change, you know.

Time check, it's now 4:20 pm.. Imma leave now. I still have a class at 5pm until 6:30pm. 
Annyeong!

Comments

Diane Writes said…
Anyonghaseyo Jill! :) I never wanted coffee or any other cold drinks. I would rather have a bottle of coke to keep me awake and insane. However, a lot of my friends are suggesting this Nescafe Mocha.

It's a bit pricey and I'm tempted to take it. Hopefully, it will not be another fattening addiction to me.

have a great day!