Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

The Amazing Spider-Man is Amazing

This is my reaction after I watched The Amazing Spider-Man:

I really, really like it. Spider-Man is still my most loved superhero. :) My expectations were met. I think, they were even surpassed. There are a lot of differences from the first movie of Spider-Man. And I tell you, the recent has a more amazing story. I did not cry and laugh on Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man, but in Andrew Garfield's, oh gosh, I found my self laughing and then crying.

I remember few years back when it was announced that Tobey Maguire will be replaced by another actor for the portrayal of Spider-Man, I was really frustrated. I loved Tobey Maguire, you know. He even became one of my celebrity crushes after seeing him on that movie. But when it was confirmed that Andrew Garfield will take the role, I was like, bring it on!! Yeah, the frustration suddenly faded because I also like Garfield.hihihi. 

I want to watch it again. I hope that I could get a copy of the movie. I wouldn't mind to watch it over and over again.


Comments