Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Maja Salvador at UP






Last Monday, July 16, Maja Salvador was taping for an upcoming teleserye at the lawn of the College of Engineering building. The teleserye is said to be 'Ina, Kapatid, Anak' which is also going to be starred by Kim Chiu, Xian Lim and Enchong Dee.

I am not really a fan of Ms. Maja Salvador. I was just taking pictures because this kind of event happens once in a blue moon. You know, you don't get to witness celebrities having shootings and tapings.

Maja Salvador, by the way, is really pretty, way prettier than how you see her on television. Her skin is so fair. Basta, she's so beautiful. I'm so inggit nga eh.hehehe

That was the second time that they taped at our college. The first time, which was also Monday, I got to see Kim Chiu, Enchong Dee and Maja Salvador really close. Unfortunately, I didn't get images of them because my camera that time had an empty battery.

From what I've heard, last Monday was their last day of taping here. What sucks is that, I didn't able to catch Xian Lim, the one that I really wanted see in person.

Comments

wow naman. artists in your campus? that is so cool ^_^