Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Thank You, The Bookworm Brigade! :D

Yehey! I've got 6 books waiting in line for me to be read. I'm such a happy worm right now!

My heart jumped with joy yesterday when I found a Judith McNaught novel at the The Bookworm Brigade. I didn't expect it, really. Thank you to the one who gave it up. You don't know how much happiness it brought to me. Yes, Judith McNaught is definitely my favorite romance writer.

I picked The Last Song because Nicholas Sparks is a famous author. He started being famous in the Philippines after that movie which was adapted from his novel of the same title, A Walk To Remember.

I love inspiring stories so I grabbed The Chicken Soup for the Soul.

I am curious about Mafia stuff so I ended up picking Mario Puzo's The Last Don.

I have heard that Neil Gaiman is a good author, thus, I was drawn to get the Anansi Boys.

I first encountered the book, the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, when I found it on a bestseller-shelf in National Bookstore. I mentally noted it to be one of those books that I should read it in the future. Lo and behold, it was there yesterday.
And I am currently reading the book because I can't help myself. I am already at the 135th page of the 226 pages. It is such a good read. I am reading the mind of an autistic teenager, a character that reminds me of Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory. I think, I will get to finish it today.

Thank you to the organizers of this event. It is really a brilliant idea. More of this in the future please. ;)

P.S. Here is their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheBookwormBrigade. If you missed it yesterday, you might want to attend for the next one. It is then important to like their page to get updates. :)

Comments