Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

For the Love of Books and Judith McNaught



There is a new bookshop in Krus na Ligas and I found my feet entering the little store. I just wanted to look around. I absolutely didn't intend to buy but damn, I was amazed by the cheapness of the novels. And yes, I found lots of Judith McNaught's novels there. If you do not know, I really love Judith McNaught's stories about love. For me, Nicholas Sparks is nothing compared to her. (hehe) Just last week, I finished reading her Night Whispers and I rated it 5 stars out of 5. That said book was the fifth novel that I read from her authorship. She has written 18 books and I would love to read all of them. So going back to the shop, I ended up holding two novels of McNaught, which were P150 each. And I was like, "Gosh, I have to buy these!" And so buy I did (Master Yoga ang peg!haha).

I do believe that spending my money for books is never a waste. But right now, I shouldn't be buying anything that's not a necessity  because I am saving money for something (clue: kpop thingy). But I am trapped by my fondness of reading novels or even just collecting them. What is funny about this is that I still have books which I haven't read yet. And there are two ebooks that I still have to finish reading. Oh well, such is life. We tend to get stuff as many as possible without realizing that there are already too much on our hands.  

Comments