Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

NAIA Terminal 3

1:20 AM



I've been sitting on the floor for over an hour already. I can't find an unoccupied seat because there are just too many people. I overheard two women talking. The younger one said that her flight was supposed to be yesterday at 10 am and it was moved later at 7 am. The older woman she was talking to was afraid that her own flight will also be delayed. I am also worried that same fate will happen to me, after all the young lady elaborated that many other flights were also delayed. The reason of the late flight, according to her, was a tower has to be fixed. I just saw a cameraman and a newscaster from TV5 and I think there is a problem in the airport worth sharing to the public. I am not hopeful anymore to be able to fly at the scheduled time. I'm sort of being accostumed to delayed flights. Third world problem it is.

You might be wondering where I'm going to. I am just starting a new chapter of my life. Yes, that fresh chapter will not be held in Quezon City. I am heading somewhere closer to home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kumusta na diha sa Gingoog? :D

- oniesan