Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

She's the best romance novelist



Yay! This is Judith McNaught's 8th book (Someone to Watch Over Me) that I already read. For the record, this is the highest number of novels I read from the same author. She is just the best, yo! She has always taken me into a roller coaster ride with her stories. For this book, I am giving her 5 stars out of 5! I find it really amazing that there is a person out there who could write something exactly what you think a romance novel should be.

By the way, this book was given to me from my very, very good friend, Rona. It is a graduation gift. Actually, it is the only present that I received from that occasion. You don't know how much delighted I was to have this. It is just that, I wanted to read all McNaught's novels. To be given an item that you love is what makes a gift extraordinary. Thank you Rona for the effort! :D

Comments