Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Isn't It Ironic?


Goodbye to the cold weather, drizzle and heavy rain.

Hello Mr. Sun!

I'm not really a fan of the sun, it's not because I don't like a bright surrounding but due to the temperature it brings. A bright, shining sun means a hot, sweaty atmosphere. I don't like roaming around under its radiance because I hate the hot feeling and I don't want to be tanned. That's why one of the major contradictions in my life is that why I chose to become a geodetic engineer!

This is not a post to explain or I don't think there would be any post to be published here that would explain that. I just want to give a futile explanation...

That is, somehow I like ironies. It's like loving Hello Kitty but hating cats. It's like loving the character of Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother but hating the idea of possibly meeting someone like him. It's like hating liars but ending up lying several times in this life. It's like hating the feeling of having few hours of sleep but still sleeping late. It's like loving to stay home but wanting to live abroad. It's like loving to go to heaven but fearing to be dead.


This is my life. I don’t live with ironies but I’ve got many ironies. And I find it quiet amusing. J

Comments