Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Wedding Song

If I'll ever get married, which I hope to happen in the not so far but not so near future, I want this song to be played while I'll be walking down the aisle on my wedding day.


"How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I may.
"


I first encountered this song from a tv show. After that, I downloaded it. It was love at first listen, really. I later discovered that this song was played in last year's romantic film, About Time. I've heard that the movie is good. I even read that if we're going to choose to watch a romantic flick, we should choose About Time. I think it's more than good, given how the makers of the film picked a beautiful song (How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding). :)

I am a silly girl. I call it silly because I'm not even engaged at this moment of time, not to mention that I still don't have a boyfriend. I have read from a Christian book that women think of weddings while men think of sex in connection with love. Men, the author says, don't actually get excited about weddings, it is the women who are crazy about them. Somehow the writer is right because I haven't heard a guy planning wedding stuff long before it happens.

If I'd be lucky to meet the one, I absolutely don't want to skip wedding. Wedding is one of my dreams that should come to reality. It is through weddings that momentarily, we could say that fairy tales do come true.

Comments