Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

My First Bookshelf


Christmas is near because this month already ends with 'ber'. When this season comes, we are able to share our blessings by giving gifts to other people. We also get an excuse to buy ourselves more expensive stuff than usual.hehe. Last Christmas, I bought myself a bookshelf. My books before were sad because they were just put in boxes. Now, they have a wonderful home. I'm looking forward for the time that this bookshelf wouldn't be enough anymore and I will buy another one. Maybe I'll get something bigger and more durable.

I love books and I always wanted my books to be displayed instead of being hidden. It would just be nice looking at my room filled with books. If I will build my own house in the future, I wouldn't miss the inclusion of a (mini) library. :D 

Comments

Onie said…
Wow congrats sa bookshelf Jell! Dream pud nako magbuild of library sa bukid kaso di nako madala ako mga books Pauli Kay bug-at kaayo. Wala pa pud koy bookshelf, karton ra japun ako butanganan.. Hehehe...