Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Myra Face Powder


There is only one brand of face powder that I’ve been using for a long time now. I’ve been trusting it because it has tamed my pimples. During the time that I first tried it (which was during my college days, 6-8 years ago), I observed how my breakouts were minimized. From then on, I only choose to buy this brand. 

Myra VitaSmooth Shine-Free Face Powder

Recently, I am not using it as always as before. That is why, when I get one or two pimples, I take into account that I do not apply Myra Face Powder even at least once day.

I bought one this week at Mercury Drug Store for Php124. By the way, my mother saw the price tag, and she said that it was expensive. Well, compared to the Johnson & Johnson which is the usual powder the ordinary people are using like us, Myra is indeed costly. Take note, I am referring to J&J’s baby powder. The one you put on your palm and then to your face.

Lastly, I have an oily and prone-to-pimple face. I am just thankful that I came to know this product that could deal with my problem.

Comments