Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Love Day

To everyone, in whatever state your heart is, Happy Valentine's Day.


I may not be in love romantically but I've tasted other kinds of love and I know for sure that love is the most amazing thing in this world. It's not just the most amazing one but also the most powerful and most mysterious one.
"1 Corinthians 13:13 (New International Version)
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
--Yeah, the Bible confirms it.


Here's a picture below that I've googled (I've googled the word 'heart') and have chosen it among the many because it speaks something for me.
It's like I'm that girl showing my heart and says, "Hey, whoever you are, my destiny, come into my life because I'm ready to love and be loved." (haha, sounds desperate??)

Comments