If I'll make a list of music artists/bands that I'd like to watch performing in a concert, I'm certain to tell you that Taylor Swift will be the first one on that list. She'll be having a concert on February 19 at the Araneta Coliseum and I could only say, "Too bad, I'm still not rich right now just to expend a P12,000 for a ticket." Swift's concert in the Philippines comes sooner than I expected. I thought that it would be a few years later, a year when I can make money on my own and a P12,000 will not be a big deal to spend for a concert. I found a website where they'll be giving two tickets to the said concert. I joined, why not, maybe I'll be lucky just for once in raffle draws. The winners will be announced on February 2 so you can still participate. And if you'll win, please give the other ticket to me.hehe. I am not looking forward upon winning that ticket because doing so will only disappoint me. Hugh, super fat chance, drop it girl. I just hope that it will not be her last live performance in the country so I can still have an opportunity to see her.
There are two main reasons why I listen to her music:
- I love country music.
- Most of her lyrics are something that I can relate with.. Or, when I feel like to have a sad trip/senti moment her songs are bringing me to that state. (haha.. emo!)
Here's my top 10 fave Taylor Swift's songs anyway:
- I'd Lie - "And I could tell you his favorite color's green. He loves to argue. Born on the seventeenth. His sister's beautiful. He has his father's eyes. And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie."
- Cold as You- "Oh, what a shame, what a rainy ending given to a perfect day. Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say. And now that I'm sitting here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you."
- A Place in this World - "I dont know what i want. So dont ask me, cause im still trying to figure it out. Don't know what's down this road, im just walking. Trying to see through the rain coming down."
- A Perfectly Good Heart - "It's not unbroken anymore. How do I get it back the way it was before?"
- White Horse - "This is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down. Now its too late for you and your White Horse,To come around."
- The Outside - "I tried to take the road less traveled by. But nothing seems to work the first few times, Am I right? So how can I ever try to be better, nobody ever lets me in."
- Stay Beautiful - "If you and I are a story that never gets told. If what you are is a daydream, I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know.. You're beautiful every little piece love,."
- Today Was a Fairytale - "You've got a smile that takes me to another planet. Every move you make, everything you say is right."
- You Belong With Me - "Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time"
- And this song, was the one that ushered me to listen and love her music. It's not the first song that I heard from her, it was 'Teardrops on my Guitar', but it didn't strike anything to me. 'Our Song' on the other hand is uhm, enjoyable to listen to..hehe.. Good melody..