Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Congrats to Astig Pinoy from Gingoog City

Showtime's Season 4 finale happened yesterday (December 10) and Astig Pinoy from Gingoog City won! They bested other 14 participants. Wohoo! I'm so proud of them! I wasn't able to watch it yesterday on tv. I only watched it on Youtube just now. My over-reacting self wasn't able to hold my tears as I watched it. I am just so proud of these people being able to come up with a superb performance. And I'm proud sharing the same hometown with them.


What is extraordinary about their performance is they incorporated Tinikling, the Philippine's national dance, to modern dance. What is more amazing is that, it's not just a usual Tinikling dance, but something that could drop your jaws because  they were difficult executions that would make you think that they'd been practicing it for years. Only hardwork and perseverance can produce that kind of performance. Congrats. You surely make Gingoognons proud.

And thank you Ms. Karylle for pronouncing Gingoog right, which is Hee-ngo-og. :) 

Comments