Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

MSI fx420

I wouldn't buy a new laptop if it's not needed for my academics. My netbook, a 10.1'' emachines with an Intel Atom N540 CPU, just can't do a lot of stuff, especially on acad-related things, not to mention that it's being ran by a linux operating system. I need a faster processor and a larger screen for a price that I could afford. As early as May, I was already canvassing on the Internet and at SM North after my mother told me that I can buy a new laptop, given that I have to use the money that I'm going to get from my ojt and they will just add for the remaining cost. The result of the canvass was to choose an MSI product that has a price of P22,000. I got hold of an MSI brochure after wandering at SM. I was satisfied by the specifications of the fx420 model on the brochure, so I was convinced that I should buy that one. I am confident with the said product name because I know of some friends and individuals in the university who are using it for a long time already.

Finally, I bought it yesterday at the msi store itself located at the annex of SM North. I expected to pay for P22,000 because that was the price being printed on the brochure. Much to my delight, there's a 2k less if you pay in cash. Instantly, I got a 2k allowance.hehehe. Another bonus that I received yesterday was I got a free Sun Broadband. Yes, you read it right, FREE. :)  MSI holds a gaming event at the said mall for 3 days which started yesterday. They are giving free Sun Broadband to those who buy any C series and F series MSI notebook from July 6 to 8 only. I think yesterday was my very lucky day, I hope next week also.
hehehe! playing a B1A4 live perf.

Here's the product specifications of my THOR (hehehe! I named him THOR!):

System Model: FX420
CPU: Intel Pentium B940 processor 2.00 GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB
HDD: 500 GB
LED Panel: 14" HD
Drive: Super-Multi DVD+RW
VGA: AMD Radeon HD6470M/ 1 GB GDDR3
Camera: 1.3 MP
Audio: THX TruStudio Pro

Comments