Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

I love raindrops more than sunshine

The sun refuses to shine today. Although it represents smile and happiness, the absence of it makes me smile instead. It's a blessing to experience something that you don't expect to happen this summer season. I thought I could only experience the beloved rain next month, but look, it arrived sooner than I expected. :D

I am such a rain fanatic. It is my simple bliss. Sorry sunshine lovers, I can't appreciate the brightest star as much as you do. I am just born to adore the rain.


I saw kids wearing their big smiles while dancing in the rain and I envy them. I can't remember when was the last time I did it. Maybe a decade ago, that long! Oh! how I want to experience it once again. One of these days, I will. The child in me will prevail. :)

Comments