Total Pageviews

Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Kpop Saturday #12: B.A.P.'s Stop It


Hello everyone! Here is a happy and lively song from B.A.P.! Don't be deceived by the negative connotation of the title. It is just a happy song especially when you don't understand the lyrics. I was so much addicted with this music video within the month of my discovery. I played it over and over again and it never failed to brighten up my mood. I have known many songs of this group but this is still my most favorite. 


Date Released: October 2012

Current views on Youtube: 6.2 million


I have found the video weird. I mean, I don't really understand it. It is mixed with fantasy. On the first part, I thought the man was a ghost, a ghost who was stalking the woman he had a love at first sight with. But on the last part of the video, the man seemed like a robot or an alien. He actually had a tail, a tail that the woman pressed so that he would fall asleep. If I have to get the meaning of the video, it is just this: "The woman controls the man. He is a slave or more like a toy. She is amused by the man's affection but I don't think she feels the same way too."

I searched for the English translation of the lyrics. It is a song that's asking the person he loves to stop being mad at him. Yes, it is that simple. You don't need to use your brain cells to get the message.

"Don’t get mad at me, stop it, please don’t do this
I’m getting annoyed, I’m getting mad – I love you"

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/bap-stop-it-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2pPuctmMR 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

The initials of the group's name means Best, Absolute and Perfect. I know what you're thinking, it's a silly identification. Unfortunately, most of the Kpop groups have those kinds of no-brainer names. But you don't have to judge them with their names because like BAP, they are talented and they provide songs that can make you appreciate music as a whole.

Here are the six members of the group:




Comments